introduction to olive oil
Did you know tasting olive oil is as complex as wine, beer, or cheese tasting? Curious about what makes a high quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil better than what might be sitting in your kitchen cupboard? We'd love to show you! In our OLIVE OIL TASTING CLASS we will give you a brief history of olive oil, the differences between Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olive Oil, and other grades of oil you are likely to buy in a supermarket. We'll explain how it's made, and walk you through how to best taste and appreciate Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
- Next Session to be announced
- $15 includes expert instruction and tasting supplies
- 10% Discount on Store Purchases
- For more information or to register:
- email Emily, call 703-543-9206, or click the buy button below.
- Group Inquires Welcome!