Did Somebody say PIZZA!
You'll make your own pizza, pasta, desserts, biscotti, stuffed eggplants and much more.
A cooking tour in Italy with Abruzzo Cibus is a hands-on series of lessons, learning to make regional specialities and traditional Italian dishes.
Press your own EVOO....What!
One of the highlights is traveling to a local olive grove, picking the olives, crushing them, and going home with your own bottle of fresh olive oil. While they are being crushed, you get to enjoy wine and food under the olive trees.
Here's what's included.
- 6 Nights Deluxe Accommodations
- 6 Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners
- Rome Airport Pick Up and Drop Off
- Tastings (Winery, Olive Grove, Market)
- Daily Cooking Classes
- Visit to Agnone and Bell Foundry
- Cheese Making Tours
- And MORE (check website)