Looking for a fun snack while out on the deck or watching the game? Look no further than this easy to make Monkey Bread.
- 1/2 Cup Bourbon Maple Dark Balsamic
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Cans Buttermilk Biscuits (not flakey)
- 3 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) Butter
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- Powdered Sugar for Dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a Bundt Pan with some EVOO.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters, and working in batches, place inside a bag with cinnamon and granulated sugar.
- Shake to coat.
- Place biscuit pieces evenly throughout the Bundt Pan approx. 2/3 full.
- Place butter, brown sugar, and balsamic in a small pan and bring to a simmer, whisking frequently, over medium heat.
- Simmer until the sugar dissolves and glaze has slightly thickened.
- Pour glaze evenly over biscuit pieces and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until biscuits are no longer doughy.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Invert the pan on a plate and tap to release.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.