- 1/4 cup Cilantro & Onion EVOO pinch of black pepper
- 1/8 cup Red Apple Dark Balsamic 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced 1 cup basmati or brown rice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric 1 cup canned chickpeas
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika 1 cup cucumbers, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 cup olives, pitted
In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic, garlic, cumin, turmeric, coriander, paprika, salt and pepper, whisk until blended.
Place the chicken in a casserole dish or a large plastic zipper bag, add half of the dressing to the chicken and toss to coat.
Refrigerate for 1 hour (or up to overnight).
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place marinated chicken on a baking sheet and roast for 12-15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Remove from the oven and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Cook rice according to the instructions on the package. To serve, divide rice and chicken between bowls and top with spinach, chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber and olives. Drizzle with remaining dressing.