- 6 TBSP Unsalted Butter, melted, or 5 TBSP Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 TSP Ground Ginger
- 1/4 TSP Kosher Salt
- 2 Cups Strawberries- diced small
- 1 TSP Corn Starch
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1 TBSP Granulated Sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper, overhanging two sides.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, ginger, and salt.
- Pour melted butter into bowl and stir to form clumps, until dry ingredients are evenly moist.
- Set aside 1/2 Cup of crumble, press rest in an even layer into the pan.
- Scatter half the diced Strawberries over the layer of crumble.
- Sprinkle Cornstarch, Lemon Juice, and 1/2 TBSP Sugar evenly over the layer.
- Scatter the remaining diced Strawberries and Sugar over the layer.
- Sprinkle saved 1/2 Cup of crumble over the layer (some fruit will show).
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until fruit is bubbly and crumb is golden brown.
- Place on wire rack and let cool.
- Slice into bars and serve.
For added flavor sprinkle powdered sugar or your favorite dark balsamic over the bars just prior to serving.