- 2 Medium winter squash (approx 2 lbs)
- 1 TBSP mild EVOO
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup raw pepitas or chopped pecans
- 3/4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- TBSP EVOO
- 1 1/2 TBSP Bourbon Maple Balsamic
- 1 TSP Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 TSP Fine Salt Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425.
Wash, peel, and halve the Squash, scoop out seeds.
Cut into 1/2” cubes. Toss with EVOO and add salt to taste.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until tender, flipping halfway through.
Roast pepitas or pecans in a skillet over medium low heat, stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes until they are lightly golden on the edges. Remove from heat.
For the Vinaigrette:
Whisk the balsamic, olive oil, salt, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl.
Season with black pepper to taste.
Allow squash to cool, then combine the pepitas, pomegranate, squash, and crumbled feta cheese in a large serving bowl.
When ready to serve, sprinkle in the vinaigrette, toss and serve.