- ~3 ½-lb. chicken quarters
- 1/4 cup Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Rosemary Olive Oil
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss the chicken pieces with the olive oil, rosemary, lemon juice, garlic, lemon, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Marinate for about 1 hour.
- Heat the oven to 450°F. Arrange the chicken in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and add the remaining marinade. Roast, turning once, until cooked through, 30-40 minutes.
- Divide chicken between 4 plates and serve.