No Super Bowl Party is complete without some good chili! This requires a large crock pot - if yours is smaller, scale back recipe as needed.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 Bell peppers, diced
- Jalapeno or Serrano peppers, add per spiciness preference.
- 1 10 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons MOOC Sicilian Seasoning
- Sour cream, to taste
- Shredded cheese
- Cook meat thoroughly on stove top. Use separate pans for food safety. When beef is about half done cooking, add onions and garlic.
- Drain each meat of grease and add to crock pot.
- Add all other ingredients to crock.
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Serve with sour cream and shredded cheese as desired.